Qualifying is underway for Paramount’s Passport to Paradise 2014. And for the first time ever we are headed to the beautiful country of Switzerland! Our destination is the prestigious Fairmount Le Montreux Palace Resort. Situated on the northeast shores of Lake Geneva overlooking the majestic Alps, this location is teeming with rich culture, breathtaking landscapes and diverse cuisines—all the ingredients required for one incredible trip.
Qualifying is underway for Paramount’s Passport to Paradise 2014. And for the first time ever we are headed to the beautiful country of Switzerland! Our destination is the prestigious Fairmount Le Montreux Palace Resort. Situated on the northeast shores of Lake Geneva overlooking the majestic Alps, this location is teaming with rich culture, breathtaking landscapes and diverse cuisines—all the ingredients required for one incredible trip.
To Get started With Trip Were giving you a chance to recieve some BONUS POINTS Check it out!
Win extra bonus points by showing off your yodel (minimum of 10 seconds). Just post it to Facebook and receive 50 PTP points…the Best Yodeler wins 250 PTP points total. It could be you, don’t miss your chance!
Offer expires November 30th. One yodel (entry) per person.
go to: www.facebook.com/1paramount
We’re going coconuts over at Paramount with our 1st FREE TRIP drawing for April/May. Don’t miss out on your chance to be entered to win in our next drawing for June/July. If you haven’t heard we’re going Coconuts by offering our authorized Builders and Salespeople a chance to win 3 FREE TRIPS to Hawaii. We’re crazy excited about getting you to Hawaii to experience it like never before. You have two more chances to win, 1 for June/July and 1 in August.
Paramount wants to help you kick start your summer sales with the May FREE product promotion. When you purchase an in-floor system you receive your choice of free product. On us.
*Concrete System: Minimum of (12) Bodies & Nozzles, (1) Water Valve, (1) MDX-R3 or Buzztop | Vinyl System: Minimum of (5) Bodies & Nozzles, (6) Downjets, (1) Water Valve, (1) MDX-R3
Rules and Conditions
1. Applies to individual orders (not cumulative for the month).
2. More then one order can be placed so long as each order meets the appropriate minimum requirement.
3. Passport to Paradise points are awarded on purchased product – not on free goods.
4. Applies to purchases through distribution. (Free goods require submission of a distributor invoice to Paramount)
5. This promotion only applies to U.S. Paramount Authorized Dealers and is not available to distributors.
At Paramount we’re going Coconuts by offering our authorized Builders and their Salespeople a chance to win 3 FREE TRIPS to Hawaii. We’re crazy excited about getting you to Hawaii to experience it like never before. We will be drawing 1 trip for April/May, 1 for June/July, and 1 for August. Entering to win one or all of the three trips is easy. All you have to do is sell a pool with one (1) Paramount in-floor system, one (1) Paramount drain, and two (2) Paramount ancillary Products, like Clear03, Paralevel or SwingJets (See Terms and Conditions below for full list of products). We want to make it possible for every salesperson to have a chance to make it to Hawaii. If you don’t win, no worries, try again the next drawing period.
Terms & Conditions
1. There will be one (1) winner awarded for each drawing give-a-way period month(s). We will announce the winner by the 5th of the following month of the give-a-way period
2. Each give-a-way period (April/May), (June/July) and (August) will be considered a separate contest. Entries will not roll over from month to month.
3. Contests apply to sales associates of authorized Paramount dealers only.
4. Every qualified drawing is an entry.
5. The award is non transferable and has no cash value and must be used for the Hawaii trip.
6. If the winner has already qualified for a trip, he or she may roll the points over to the next year.
7. All Passport to Paradise terms and conditions apply. Visit www.1paramount.com/builders/passport/incentives.php for details.
8. Winners must be employed by a Paramount Authorized Dealer at the time of the trip.
9. Each entry must consist of a completed Paramount system coversheet and pool layout. (don’t forget to add your e-mail to the coversheet)
Please send entries to the Paramount CAD department:
10. Winning entries will be verified by a sight inspection from a Paramount representative to verify authenticity. Pools must be at least through the rough plumbing stage and Paramount must be supplied a contract matching the drawing entry.
11. A qualifying entry will consist of one (1) Paramount in-floor system, one (1) Paramount drain and two (2) ancillary Paramount products. See below for qualifying systems and products.
- The qualifying systems are PCC2000, PV3, Cyclean, Pool Valet, Vanquish, Vantage, Eco Pool and Step Clean.
- The qualifying drains are MDX-R3, MDX2, and Buzztop drain.
- The qualifying ancillary products are Canister, MVFuse products, Clear03, Air-Port, Parascope, Paralevel, Jetpaks, Renegade Venturi skimmer, Swing Jet (at least 3 Swing Jets per pool), and SwingSweep system.
12. All entries are due by the end of the last business day of the give-a-way period at 11:59PM.
13. This promotion applies to United States authorized dealers only.
14. In accordance with Federal Law, individual participants are responsible for reporting the tax value of this trip and will receive a 1099-MISC for the fair market value of the trip. Please consult your tax adviser for any further information.
15. A completed W-9 Tax form must be received before the trip.
16. If you are the winner of a trip and register to go to Hawaii and cancel, the trip will be forfeited and not eligible for rollover or for product credit.
17. If the drawing cover sheet does not reflect ancillary products that will be installed on the pool, please send a copy of the contract showing all Paramount ancillary products sold.
Please direct any questions to MHammant@1paramount.com
Over 300 customers and guests of Paramount Pool and Spa Systems were recently treated to a wonderful week in Spain for Paramount’s 16th annual Passport to Paradise trip. The first three daywere spent in the beautiful city of Barcelona. The Awards and Recognition Banquet was held in a very unique setting outside of the city; the Cavas Codorniu Winery. Guests enjoyed private tours of the caves beneath the winery holding over 11 million bottles of Cava. The group was then transported via private high speed train to the city of Marbella in the Costa del Sol region on the shores of the Meditteranean. From Marbella the participants had numerous excursions to choose from including; Gibraltar, Tangiers, Jerez, Mijas, Cordoba, La Alhambra and other interesting destinations.
Paramount extends a warm thank you to all participants and to their vendor partners; Pentair/StaRite, PebbleTec, Structure Studios, Cover Pools, Pool Cover Specialists and Wet Edge Technologies for their support.
Pictures available on our Facebook page.
Jimmy discusses the Paramount RetroJets and which nozzles you can replace
We’re happy to let you know that we’ve extended our warranty for the ClearO3. Previously the ClearO3 warranty covered one (1) year parts and one (1) year labor, but effective immediately, the ClearO3 warranty will cover two (2) years parts and one (1) year labor. The new warranty covers all ClearO3’s with production date code* 06-01-11 and later.
The Clear O3 water purifying system is the perfect addition to any new or existing pool for the cleanest water possible. Ozone actively breaks down non-living waste products in pool water which can combine with chlorine to form unhealthy by-products that can irritate skin and have been linked to asthma and other ailments. Use of ozone reduces the demand for pool chemicals by up to 70% and allows the chlorine in the pool to work more effectively as a disinfectant. Learn more about the Clear03 on our website.
This year we are taking a completely different approach to our Passport to Paradise incentive trip announcement. We’ve decided to give you both 2013 and 2014 destinations. In 2013, we are headed to Hawaii to the beautiful Kahala Hotel and Resort. The trip will take place January 14 – 19, 2013.
In 2014, we will be going to a completely new destination; Switzerland. In Switzerland, we’ll be staying at the magnificent Fairmont Le Montreux Palace in Geneva.
By announcing both trips, we hope builders will be able to easier decide whether or not to roll their points to the following year. We hope our builders are as excited about these destinations as we are. Happy Selling.