FAQ – Click on Paralevel manual for complete instructions
We recommend calling your pool builder or a pool professional
My Paralevel auto water filler is over filling or not keeping the correct water level in my pool, what should I do?paramountpool2019-02-18T23:35:00+00:00
- Pull up on the float to see if it shuts off. If yes Adjust the float.
- If it doesn’t shut off turn off the water supply and remove the float.
- Check that the yellow O-ring at the bottom of the float is intact and present.
- Carefully unsnap the top mechanism and make sure nothing is stuck in the small orifice. If yes use a small pin to push loose the debris, then flush and reassemble the float.
- If this does not fix the issue call Paramount 800-621-5886 and talk to customer service. You may have too much (over 80psi) or too little (under 45psi) inlet pressure or damage to the tank.
- Check to make sure the small plug in the bottom of the canister has a hole in it or is not plugged with debris.
- Sometimes the line to the pool can become airlocked. Run a hose in the open hole in the pool interior to blow out any air in the line.