Skip to content
How do I know what size the nozzle jets should be on my in-floor system?
- PCC, Vector, Vanish, Vanquish, Vector, (large floor nozzles)
- one nozzle on a circuit = ¾ inch.
- two nozzles on a circuit = both ½ inch.
- Three nozzles on a circuit = (1) ½ inch, (2) ea. 3/8 of an inch.
- four nozzles on a circuit = all 4 jet sizes 3/8 of an inch.
- Fixed nozzles on any OF THE ABOVE SYSTEMS(large floor nozzles aimed towards the main drain) and stay up all the time the pump is on. JET SIZE if 4 or less feet from drain, ¼ inch, 4 to 8 ft. from the main drain, 3/8 of an inch. THIS TYPE OF NOZZLE DOES NOT ROTATE, AND MUST BE AIMED AT the Main Drain.
- PV3, Cyclean, PCC step nozzle, Vantage step nozzles, Vanquish step nozzles, PVR, and Eco (small floor or step nozzles)
- Two nozzles on a circuit = 5/8 inch.
- Three nozzles on a circuit = 5/8 inch.
- Four nozzles on a circuit = 2 each 5/8 inch and 2 each 3/8 of an inch.
- Five nozzles on a circuit = 1 each 5/8 of an inch and 4 each 3/8 an inch.
- Six nozzles on a circuit = I each ¼ inch 5 each 3/8 inch.NOTE: THE SMALLER THE JET SIZE THE LESS CLEANING DISTANCE IT WILL COVER.