Skip to content
The in-floor cleaning system is not cleaning the way it use to, what is wrong?
- Check to make sure the water valve gauge pressure is still adequate.
- Make sure the filter is clean (on cartridge filters the cartridges may need to be replaced).
- Check to make sure one or more nozzles (excluding PCC2000 fixed nozzles) are not staying up (this could be a dirty or bad Module in the water valve).
- Make sure no one has removed nozzles and put them back in a different body than they came out of.
- Make sure no one has opened or changed the positions of valves at the equipment pad sending water to some other feature during the cleaning cycle.