Skip to content
The Paraskim skimmer isn’t pulling in debris, how do I fix it?
- Check to make sure the skimmer suction valve is open at least 1/3 of the way at the equipment nozzle.
- Check to make sure the weir is still in place in the skimmer and moving freely.
- Make sure the water level is not too low in the pool for the skimmer to work properly.
- Make sure the basket is not full of debris.
- Close the main drain line with the skimmer all the way open and if the pump starts to make a lot of noise and stop pumping your skimmer line is plugged or partly plugged. Call a service tech.