Yes, but if the above ground pool water is higher than the equipment a flow switch part number 004-421-3824-00 must be used for the Ultra UV2 unit and an inline pressure side Mazzei injector part number 004-402-3873-00 would be needed for the ClearO3.   The pump and filter on an above ground vinyl pool may have to be replaced to do an adequate job for water turn over.